Customer Support Specialist (5.000-9.000 zł net + VAT)
Currently, we are looking for a talented Customer Support Specialist to help our Customers get their jobs done and maintain a high standard of support. This is a permanent, full-time position - you can work remotely or in our Warsaw office.
You’ll have a chance to:
- Provide support for our amazing customers from all around the world,
- Become an expert in surveys and customer feedback and a trusted advisor to our customers,
- Have a direct impact on Survicate Product roadmap by sharing your ideas and Customer insights,
- Use various tools to share our knowledge about Survicate software with our current and potential customers and to show them all the possible ways they can use it,
- Maintain and develop the Knowledge Base with product-related content (manuals, FAQs, guides, etc),
- Create and optimize new user onboarding and support processes,
- Participate in Quality Assurance process - test the heck out of new product releases,
- Work with other teams to achieve customer happiness.
What skills are we looking for?
- Fluency in English along with excellent, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills (minimum C1),
- +1 year of experience in a customer-facing role,
- Quick- learning and able to get on with new technologies,
- Strong analytical and detail-oriented skills,
- Lots of empathy and client-focused attitude,
- Proactivity, as we want you to take initiative and healthy curiosity to learn more about the industry, product, and customers every day.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with HTML and code implementation process,
- Experience in SaaS is an additional advantage.
- Amazing Clients – we have the best Clients in the world, and it’s not a joke!
- The real impact on shaping the future of communication with our Clients
- Flexible working hours
- 26 days of paid annual leave for all employees
- Office in Warsaw, Śródmieście (Office with the garden!)
- Fresh fruits & beer whenever you want
- Multisport cards, private health care & benefit platform
- Personal assistant (AskHenry) & mental health support platform (HearMe)
- Company events – meetings, occasional retreats
- Salary tailored to your experience, skills, and performance
- Friendly atmosphere and a great team