Android/iOS Developer (14.000 zł -18.000 zł net)
In this role, you will use your experience developing Android and iOS apps to improve our Mobile SDK. Survicate Mobile SDK is used in our customers' mobile apps to show surveys to millions of users all around the world.
You'll be a perfect candidate if you've got the attention to detail our users expect. You are eager to partner with Product and Design to craft efficient and delightful user experiences. You like building for the long term and value patterns and structures that enhance scalability.
We work in an autonomous, cross-skilled product team. We love collaboration, discussing product ideas, creating the best possible solution as fast as possible, and getting it released.
We are looking for Android Developer willing to learn iOS development or Android+iOS Developer.
In a typical week as a mobile developer at Survicate you’ll:
- Write code that will impact thousands of people every day
- Use your knowledge of Java, Kotlin, or Swift to improve mobile SDK libraries
- Collaborate with other engineers to spec, write, test, and deploy code
- Brainstorm features with product managers and designers and guides decisions based on your knowledge of the codebase
- Assist our skilled Customer Success team in triaging bugs and solving issues
- Enjoy collaborating with your coworkers, and finish work on time
What do we expect?
- At least 1 year of commercial experience in Android development
- Good programming practices
- Fluent English
- At Survicate you'll be working with great people-friendly, talented, original folks. You’ll have a chance to learn from some of the best people you’ve ever met and we’ll get to learn from you
- Working on a product that is used by 30,000 users worldwide
- A small team so you won’t be one of the dozens. Your impact will be felt inside and outside the company
- Experienced, remote-first team with healthy processes. Friendly and time-respectful teammates
- Clean and maintainable code
- 26 days of paid annual leave for all employees
- Multisport cards, private health care & benefit platform
Please send us your CV and a few words about yourself – we’d love to get to know you better!