Product Designer (7.500 zł - 11.500 PLN net)
We’re looking for a talented and experienced Product Designer. Working as a Product Designer at Survicate is a unique opportunity. We have a small team, so you won’t be one of dozens. You’ll be one of a few, so your impact will be felt inside and outside the company. As a Product Designer at Survicate you'll be helping over 20.000 users worldwide collect and act upon feedback from their customers.
We are not looking for someone who’s already expert in everything they do. We’re looking for someone great who demonstrates the interest, drive, and desire to keep learning new things and continually get better.
What you’ll be doing?
- You may be working on polishing up an existing feature, pitching and designing something brand new, or fundamentally rethinking how we do something
- Work through design problems from beginning to end: translating research insights into ideas that form disruptive new products and features, then designing the workflows and detailed interactions to realize them
- Sketch and prototype ideas to quickly access viability, and design the fine-grained details of interactions
- Iterate based on feedback from customers and the whole team
- Work closely with engineers as they build and ship ideas
- Experience in designing digital products, not just websites. You've helped ship products.
- Strong communication skills to help people across the company understand the rationale behind your proposals, and the complex nuances of design problems.
- The ability to create low-fidelity mockups of your designs.
- The ability to create beautiful high-fidelity mockups of your designs using Sketch or Figma
- Fluency in English along with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Working on a global product used by 20.000+ users worldwide
- At Survicate you'll be working with great people - friendly, talented, original folks. You’ll have a chance to learn from some of the best people you’ve ever met and we’ll get to learn from you.
- A small team so you won’t be one of dozens. Your impact will be felt inside and outside the compan
- We're proud of healthy processes and working environment we built over years
What we offer:
- Salary tailored to your experience, skills, and performance
- 26 days of annual leave for all employees
- Mature and healthy remote working environment
- The possibility to work in the office in Warsaw, Śródmieście
- Private health insurance, Multisport & benefit platform
Send your CV, relevant work samples and anything else that will make you stand out. Extra effort and personal touches will be looked upon favorably!