Senior Content Manager with English PLN 8 000 - 12 000 Net (B2B)
Here at Survicate, we’re looking for a Senior Content Manager with English with background in B2B SaaS products focused on English-speaking countries. Your mission is to co-create execute a content marketing strategy and measure the results.
While working closely with the Head of Content and SEO, you’ll create 1-3 content assets weekly. You’ll also have an opportunity to level up your knowledge of SEO, strategy, and other content-related skills.
The ideal Content Marketing Manager will have experience in writing long-form (2000+ words) content that ranks high in search.
Check if you have
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (C1), Polish not required.
Extremely good writing skills proved by a track record of a variety of publications in English
- 2+ years of experience in content marketing for the SaaS B2B/Tech industry
- Ability to create a compelling narrative for the story
- Passion about content marketing as a career
- Experience writing long-form content (2000+ words) like blog posts, guides, ebooks, reports, and so on
- Good work organization and self-motivation (you will be working remotely)
- Experience with on-page SEO and achievements optimizing pages for Google
- Understanding customer journey and how distribution channels impact customer experience
- Ability to describe and create a content strategy for a B2B audience
- WordPress & Webflow (Webflow is nice to have*)
- Asana, Notion, or any similar tool for project management
- Ahrefs, SEMrush, or any similar SEO tool
- Surfer SEO or a similar tool
- Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- You’ll co-create and execute the content marketing strategy
- You’ll measure the results of your work with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Ahrefs
- You’ll come up with new ideas and tactics for growing organic traffic
- You will create content around surveys and customer experience, so make sure you enjoy it!
- The real impact on shaping the future of communication with our Clients
- Flexible working hours and 100% remote work
- 26 days of annual leave for all employees
- Office in Warsaw, Śródmieście
- Company’s events – meetings, occasional retreats
- Private health insurance, Multisport & benefit platform
- Salary tailored to your experience, skills, and performance
- Friendly atmosphere and a great team