Business Development Representative (4.000 zł - 8.000zł net)
Survicate has been around since 2013. Now we’re the world’s leading customer insights platform with over 50,000 answers collected per day. We’re always looking for smart and creative people to join our team and become one of the Survicates.
Now we are looking for a brilliant Business Development Representative to join our Gang!
You will be expected to:
- Actively seek new business opportunities via email, phone and social media,
- Build and maintain relationships with prospective buyers from around the world,
- Respond to inquiries from prospects in a timely manner, providing accurate information, and creating a positive experience by following the established communication and sales processes,
- Achieve your individual goals and contribute to the goals set for the Business Development team,
- Craft effective sales messages and deliver them via different channels,
- Negotiate terms with new accounts and close business deals,
- Stay on top of your pipeline and daily activities,
- Display a growth mindset and team spirit,
- Work shifts / flexible hours some days, to cover different time zones.
What skills are we looking for?
- 2-3 years experience in a similar position, ideally at a software consulting / SaaS services company
- Fluency in English along with excellent written and oral communication skills (C1 / C2),
- Persistence and creativity in your approach to prospecting and winning new business,
- Ability to craft effective sales messages and to pitch prospects on the phone, adapting your approach to different buyer personas,
- Ability to take on the best approach with a given lead in order to maximize the chances of closing the deal,
- Strong understanding of IT service standards and sales process,
- Proactive approach to searching for new business and improving sales processes,
- Ability to work independently, juggle different tasks and manage your work schedule efficiently,
- Flexibility and readiness to quickly adapt to change.
Direct impact on bringing new customers and revenue to Survicate, thus helping the company to grow
- Opportunities to develop within a dynamic and growing company
- Flexible working hours and possibility of partial remote work
- 26 days of annual leave for all employees
- Office in Warsaw city centre (Śródmieście, Przyrynek)
- Company’s events – meetings, occasional retreats, etc.
- Private health insurance, Multisport & benefit platform
- Salary tailored to your experience, skills, and performance
- Friendly atmosphere and a great team
Please send us your CV and a few words about yourself – we’d love to get to know you better!
We believe that being proactive means more than being experienced – if you feel like this is the job for you, even if you don’t meet all qualifications do not hesitate to apply and justify it.