Junior SEO Specialist (4.500 zł - 6000 zł net)
As a Junior SEO Specialist at Survicate, your goal will be to increase the amount of traffic and registrations we generate from search engines. This means identifying opportunities for new content, getting it published, analyzing the performance of existing content, and optimizing it (both on-site and off-site). If it doesn’t sound challenging enough, take into account that we compete with publicly-listed companies who have been on the market for over 10 years.
- Excellent command of English - our team is international, and we focus on attracting traffic from the US and Western Europe
- You’re scrappy - you like getting your hands dirty to find ideas for improvement and implement them
- You have at least several months of experience in SEO - you know ranking factors and how to put this knowledge into practice to drive organic traffic
- You know tools such as Ahrefs, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and have a working knowledge of Excel
Nice to have:
- Experience in a SaaS company or a startup
- Getting the right content published (keyword research and cooperation with a content marketing agency),
- Analyzing results looking for possible improvements,
- Optimizing existing content and landing pages, both on and off-site
- Flexible working hours & possibility of home office
- 26 days of paid annual leave for all employees
- Office in Warsaw, Śródmieście (Office with garden!)
- Fresh fruits & beer whenever you want
- Multisport cards, private health care & benefit platform
- Company events – meetings, occasional retreats
- Salary tailored to your experience, skills, and performance
- Friendly atmosphere and great team
Please send us your CV and a few words about yourself – we’d love to get to know you better!
We believe that being proactive means more than being experienced – if you feel like this is the job for you, even if you don’t meet all qualifications do not hesitate to apply and justify it.