New Business Manager (3.000 zł - 6.000 zł net)
We are looking for a talented Partnership Specialist to find new Partners and take care of the current ones. This is a permanent, full-time office based position in our Warsaw office.
You’ll have a chance to:
- Build and maintain relationships with the top agencies from all around the world,
- Become an expert in surveys and a trusted advisor to our Partners,
- Negotiate partnership terms and present our product,
- Manage your pipeline and generate leads,
- Use various tools to share our knowledge about Survicate software with our current and potential Partners and to show them all the possible ways they can use it.
- Fluency in English along with excellent, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills (minimum C1),
- Quick- learning and able to get on with new technologies at lightspeed - we want you to master the software you work on fast and be the best in it.
- Lots of empathy and client-focused attitude
- Proactivity and desire to work in a startup team environment.
Nice to have:
- Experience with partner/agency development and management
- Experience with SaaS business model
- Amazing Clients – we have the best Clients in the world, and it’s not a joke!
- The real impact on shaping the future of communication with our Partners
- Flexible working hours and possibility of partial remote work
- 26 days of annual leave for all employees
- Office in Warsaw, Śródmieście
- Company’s events – meetings, occasional retreats
- Private health insurance, Multisport & benefit platform
- Salary tailored to your experience, skills, and performance
- Friendly atmosphere and a great team
Please send us your CV and a few words about yourself – we’d love to get to know you better!
We believe that being proactive means more than being experienced – if you feel like this is the job for you, even if you don’t meet all qualifications do not hesitate to apply and justify it.