Product Designer (6.000 zł - 9.000 PLN net)
We are looking for a brilliant problem solver, quick study, and pro-active creator with a passion for great design for the Product Designer position. It is a fantastic opportunity as you won’t only participate in all Product team activities, but also participate in design and application modification of the tool used by people from all over the world.
What you’ll be doing?
- Work through design problems from beginning to end: translating research insights into ideas that form disruptive new products and features, then designing the workflows and detailed interactions to realize them,
- Sketch and prototype ideas to quickly access viability, and design the fine-grained details of interactions,
- Iterate based on feedback from the whole team,
- Work closely with engineers as they build and ship ideas.
- Experience in designing digital products and systems, not just websites. You have helped ship products,
- An appreciation of the entire product development process, from problem-solving through to detailed UI and visual design,
- The ability to create low-fidelity mockups of your design,
- The ability to create beautiful high-fidelity mockups of your designs using f.e. Sketch, UXPin, Adobe XD,
- Excellent communicator of design work and your rationale behind proposals,
- Exceptional self-starter who can intensely collaborate with engineers,
- Your written and verbal communication is clear and concise,
- Fluency in English along with excellent, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Flexible working hours,
- Possibility of home office,
- 26 days of paid annual leave for all employees,
- Shower & garage for your bike
- Office in Warsaw, Śródmieście (Office with garden!),
- Fresh fruits & beer whenever you want,
- Multisport cards, private health care & benefit platform,
- Company events – meetings, occasional retreats,
- Salary tailored to your experience, skills, and performance,
- Friendly atmosphere and great team.
- We are doggo-friendly!
If you think you are the next Survicate, please send us your CV along with your portfolio and a few words about yourself – we’d love to get to know you better!
We believe that being proactive means more than being experienced – if you feel like this is the job for you, even if you don’t meet all qualifications do not hesitate to apply and justify it.