In this role, you’ll use your extensive knowledge to improve Survicate surveys seen by over 1,000 people per minute. You’ll engineer for quality and scalability. The release of a new feature makes a huge impact on how easily thousands of companies around the world can collect and act upon customer feedback. Fixing even the tiniest bug means improving the user experience for thousands of respondents.
We work in autonomous, cross-skilled product teams consisting of Front-end and Backend Developers, QAs, Product Designers, and Product Managers. We love collaboration, discussing product ideas, creating the best possible solution as fast as possible, and getting it released.
How we work:
- We create a high-quality product with a long-term vision and a rapidly growing customer base.
- Our teams have healthy processes - you’ll have fewer meetings, a lot less meaningless communication, and a lot less interruption. Turns out 8 hours is plenty of time to get work done.
- We truly prioritize the right work-life balance - find the rhythm that works for you. If you have to pick your kids up from school or go to a doctor’s office in the middle of traditional working hours, we’re always fine with it.
- We work in small, independent teams - you’ll have a chance to learn about the application architecture and influence the directions in which the application evolves.
- Friendly & honest atmosphere - we’re looking for people that want to work with us for years, not months.
In a typical week as a QA engineer at Survicate, you’ll:
What do we expect?
Please send us your CV and a few words about yourself – we’d love to get to know you better!